Tuesday 6 January 2009

kinda good news!

hi everyone Billy and I are back, hospital went well, his Elilepsy Consultant was very pleased Billy hasnt had any fits for over 2 years now, even i was surprised it was that long, he wants to reduce his meds over the next 3 months and eventually stop and basically see what happens, he seems to think there is a 70% chance he would have out grown it. Good hey, im really pleased so is Billy he said so mum if my fits have stopped does that mean im normal, i nearly cried. Part of me is very excited of course and another part is scared as heck i really dont want to see him having another fit, I guess all we can do is wait and pray. I also told him about this Chyromosome disorder he has and he hadnt heard of it before and i gave him the web addy and he said he would look into it, get me a little housewife teaching a top consultant something he didnt know!
hugs and hopes Jenni x

No comments: