Monday 3 November 2008

Happy monday!






another new week 2 of my 4 children are due back at school although DS1 is ill off school with sore throat, DD was keen to go to school today to show off her new coat! Teenagers heh! my 2 youngest boys are back at school tomorrow which will mean im back in routine. Im signing up with a slimming club tomorrow as i must loose some of this weight, and i cant blame my under active thyroid any longer..

i finished my "LOVE" banner using the QVC Cosmo Cricket TSV it was reasonably quick to do apart from youngest son wouldnt seetle last night and i was up and down stairs 3 times. Im pleased with it and will upload some photos in a tick.


DH has also kept me awake all night as he has a cold! Im sure you ladies know all about it...men heh!!
right camera on and my David Bailey impressions are tested!!!
jenni x
//*-*\\

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

Your banner is gorgeous Jenni, a lovely way to remember your wedding day!
Sue x

a little bit of me........ said...

thankyou sue it was great to use i love the CC stash,
jenni x