Sunday 3 May 2009

been a bussssy bussssy beeeee today!

and it sure feels good its the first time today ive actually sat at my lappy.
ive sorted out our bedroom everything but clothes and toiletries is packed.

Also i packed some Scrapbook Kits, my DD said,


"Mum, how many kits do u actually need"??? lol i dont have that many not that im gonna count them!!!! lol


My airing cupboard got packed too, as did my photos. Although ive kept some back to play with until we move, yeah 17 sleeps NOW and counting....


I cant pack my stash away until the night before the thought of not be able to play is not a good one,

I recorded all day of Craft Day and do u know ive not sat to watch any of it yet, i wont be ordering i did want the BP Kit but i think id be pushing my hubbys generosity..

k im now shattered nite all x

3 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

well done jenni on your good packing day...

at least when you do get five minutes to yourself you can chill out in front of dawn, lol

maria x

DGgirl said...

Hi Jenni

Wow - you're certainly going for it sweetie. Just remember and don't over do things or we'll all need to jump and help you with the actual move!!

Have a good day Jen. Hus as always to you and yours.

Gillx

a little bit of me........ said...

hi Maria and Gill, my plan is if i get most of it done i can do some scrapping guilt free!

i will take time out honest thanks xxx