Tuesday 14 April 2009

more blog candy

ClarkyJ from Docrafts left this message on the forum, go check out her blog its great jenni xx
goodluck to you all,

Monday, 13 April 2009
As promised Blog candy is here!


Well here is is the blog candy I promised for 5000 hits - Nearly there so thought I would post it anyway seeing as its a Bank Holiday. Finally managed to get hold of the stamp set I really wanted to include and that is the Blonde Moments dotty flower set. I know whoever wins this candy will come to love this set as it is so versatile.
So whats in the candy?
1 dotty flower stamp set
1 Cute fairy stamp by dimension fourth
1 pack blonde moments sugar dumpling papers
2 packs tags
Assorted Chipboard shapes
Assorted wooden shapes
3 sets fibres which match the papers
1 tub of buttons to match the papers
Large fabric flower
Chipboard numbers 0-9
Pack 5 square white cards and envelopes
I will post out world wide but you must have a blog to enter.
So what do you need to do? Just like other candy offers its not too hard!
Add a comment here. Link me to your blog using the picture if you wish. And become a blog follower of this and that.
On the 1st May I will pick a winner using a random method. (on the computer if I can work it out LOL)

No comments: