Sunday 12 April 2009

wow found this blog, and blog candy too

pop over its a great blog full of lots of loveliness
good luck to whoever wins,
jennix
Saturday, 18 April 2009
Its Candy Time!
THIS WILL STAY AT THE TOP TILL THE 18TH APRIL

** PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR RECENT POSTS**




This is my candy as a thankyou to all you great bloggers who come visit me. Its to help me celebrate my recent DT posts, the fantastic amount of hits I've received and my forthcoming birthday at the end of the month. All I ask is that you link my candy to you blog and post here to let me know. Simple as that. I will ship internationally.

Heres whats on offer to one lucky person:



Creative Expressions "Little Lovin Kids Unmounted Rubber Stamps (A4 size)

Large "Dress" Sizzix Die

Basic Grey 6 x 6 Sultry

Basic Grey 6 x 6 Sugared

La Compagnie Des Elfes "Fairy & Kittens Rubber Stamp

4 x Snag'em Stamps

3 Bottles of Blue Glitter Glues

Papermania Whire Flowers

Doddlebug Blue Rick-Rack



Remember all you need to do is let everyone know about my candy, linking back to here and make a post below. I will draw the winner on SATURDAY 18TH APRIL



Good luck!



Clairexx

No comments: